Saturday, March 18 5:00-7:30pm
- The Application as Identity: The Ethics of Medical School Solicitation of LGBTQ+ Identification.Poster by Olivia Hendricks and Victoria Vorholt.
English, Center for Ethics, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
Art exhibition by TrillMD. Community Activist, Atlanta, GA
- Hidden Disabilties: Stuck and Funnel Chest
Art exhibition by Kathy Meliopoulos. Independent visual artist, Atlanta, GA
- Journalistic Portrayals of Immigrants by the Local Press of Barcelona.
Poster by Eduard Fabregat Rodergas. Admissions and Recruitment,
Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA
- Vulnerable Topography: Landscape, experience, and connection through the body.
Art exhibition by Megan Bent. Artist, Activist, Teacher Seattle, WA
- Borderline Series.
Art exhibition by Lance Carlson. Visual Artist, Atlanta, GA
- Revealing the Science and Art of Patient Centered Care.
Poster by Emma Goldberg and Stephanie Larson.
Physical Therapy, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Rainclamation: How installation art can reclaim space, and combine aesthetics and disability.
Video/art installation by Erin Davenport. Davidson College, Davidson, NC
- Sensitive upgrade: Sense of smell as the power.
Art installation of Atlanta Scent-Map. Arianna Khmelniuk, Independent educator, and Kostiantyn Turcheniuk, Materials Science and Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA.
- A Month With Schizoaffective Bipolar Disorder.
Art installation by Emily Getsay. Lost-N-Found Youth Inc., Atlanta, GA